Open Top Shipping Containers are designed to hold oversized cargo that is too tall to fit in a standard shipping container or cargo that must be loaded from the top. Oversized cargo like large loader tires or equipment can be easily be top loaded by crane and covered by a removable PVC tarpaulin. The tarpaulin is water, wind and mold resistant. The open top container comes standard with end doors for flexibility in loading and unloading.
- Welded steel construction, floors which are made of load bearing marine-plywood over 1" thick.
- Two cargo steel doors to one end
- Free standing, self contained units
- Locking and Lifting points at each corner
- Lockbox for locking both doors with one lock in secure metal box
- Forklift fork pockets on bottom for easy truck loading and moving
- Available in 20 and 40ft with same weight carry ability.