ISO Tank Containers or pallet tank allow shipping of bulk liquified and gaseous commodities. Comonly used for chemicals, solvents, pharmaceuticals LPG Gas and even food & beverage. These are easily stacked and moved by forklift, gantry cranes and straddle carriers. Safe, reliable and cost-effective means of transporting bulk products. Can be modified with insulation, heating, or refrigeration for products that require temperature control, top and/or bottom discharge, protective linings and other modifications. Availible with manlids, safety relief valves, outlets, drip tray an more. Fittings to customer specification on new tanks. New & used 50 barrel tank containers in various sizes and types available for Rental or Purchase. Some of the units have different requirements and also meet API-12F, API-650, UL-142, and ASME pressure vessels. Two of our suppliers for new tank containers can custom fabricate to customer specificationa and code requirements.
- Tanks with UN T11, T50 & ITCO specifications
- DNV 2.7-1 certified
- 20-foot ISO frame
- intermodal transportation options
- more cost effective than drums
- Capacity from 500 gals. to 6340 us gals.
- safer than transporting in drums
- avg. working pressure rating of 3-4 Bar
- Delivered with current FHWA inspection
- 316 Stainless or Carbon steel construction